Annapolis, Baltimore, Washington DC
Not sure where to start? A website audit, or "health check", of your website can uncover issues with user experience, conversion optimization, performance, security and SEO/online visibility.
Your website audit will answer these questions:
What we audit and include in your report
Web Design/ User experience
Is your business and offering clearly presented? Is your copy compelling and informative? Are visitors lead to complete your goals?
- Professional website design
- Relevant headlines and page copy
- Mobile friendly
- Professional digital branding
- User friendly navigation
- Relevant use of images and video
Are there any accidental ‘conversion blockers’ which can quickly be removed, in order to turn more visitors into buyers?
- Noticeable phone number
- Primary call to action (CTA)
- Lead capture forms
- Relevant trust factors
- Secondary calls to action
- Unique selling proposition (USP)
Performance and security
40% of people leave a website that takes more than 3 seconds to load. Is your website performing where it should while keeping your site users and data secure?
- Page speed
- Mobile friendliness
- Site security (HTTPS)
- Browser caching and compression
SEO/ Online visibility
Is your website showing up where it needs to? Are there technical issues holding back your ranking?
- Keyword ranking on page 1
- Accessible to search engines
- Keyword used in page title
- Optimal page title length
- Meta title and descriptions
- Healthy Local Reviews
What you'll get
Along with your full report, we'll give you a list of action items your website could benefit from. We include 2 hours to fix the most important ones. After we're done, you may choose to sign up for a Website Care Plan, start a Custom Website Design project, or take it to another agency. What you do with your report is up to you, it's yours!
Request a Website Audit Now
one time fee of $297